MooMoo raincoats are designed to bring some brightness and fun to an otherwise grey and rainy day! We have selected a few really fun prints and had them printed onto waterproof fabric to bring South African children the ultimate in rainwear!
Our raincoats have the following features:
- Zip-fronts with sturdy Ykk zips so that they stay closed and keep the rain OUT
- A zip-protector on the outside, so that rain doesn’t sneak in through the zip and a chin-guard so the zip does not annoy the child
- A generous-sized hood, with ties so the hood doesn’t flip off in the wind. The ties ensure hair stays dry.
- The fabric is waterproof and the seams are taped, to ensure clothes underneath stay dry.
- Available in sizes from 1-2 years right up to 5-6 years.
The raincoats are generous in size, to make sure there is room underneath for warm jerseys and jackets in winter. Made in South Africa, to exacting standards, you will find cheaper raincoats around, but none as sweet and practical as ours.