These questions are doing the rounds on facebook and we had such fun answering them! A great way to bond with your kids and get some insight into what they think! Take a moment and do your family a favour – enjoy!
1. What is something mum always says to you ?
Josh – Feed the dogs
Kai – Listen
2. What makes you happy ?
Josh – Weekends!
Kai – Swimming
3. How does mum make you laugh?
Josh – She tickles me
Kai – By dancing
4. What makes mum sad?
Josh – when we don’t listen
Kai – Us fighting
5. What was mum like as a child?
Josh – funny
Kai – funny
6. How old is mum ?
7. How tall is mum?
Josh – Taller than Messi (hilarious – I am measured in soccer players)
Kai – 1.65 (very precise!)
8. What is mums favourite thing to do ?
Josh – Go out to dinner. Spend time with the family.
Kai – Watch TV, read, dance
9. What does mum do when you’re not around ?
Josh – she goes to work
Kai – she works and drives
10. What is your mum really good at ?
Josh – Swimming (really!)
Kai – History and cooking (really!)
11. What is mum not really good at?
Josh – Running!
Kai – Running!
12. What does your mum do for a job ?
13. What is your mums favourite food ?
Josh – Chicken broccoli
Kai – Chicken casserole
14. What makes you proud of your mum?
Josh – that she never gives up at running
Kai – that she comes and watches all my sport
15. What do you and your mum do together ?
Josh – Go to Wakaberry
Kai – Go out to dinner without my brother!
16. How are you and your mum.the same ?
Josh – we have blue eyes
Kai – we are both very skinny (jackpot)
17. How are you and your mum different?
Josh – she has long hair
Kai – She is wider than me (fail)
18. How do you know mum loves you ?
Josh – Because I love her (so simple)
Kai – she loves me with all her heart
19. What does mum like most about dad?
Josh – that he’s sexy
Kai – he is hot (he really is)
20. Where’s mum favourite place to go ?
Josh – to Durban
Kai – Greece
21. How old was mum when you were born?
Josh – 33
Kai – 30