Nowadays, many swimming schools in South Africa offer wonderful baby and caregiver swimming lessons in beautifully heated, indoor swimming pools. These lessons for babies provide a special way to bond with your baby, while also teaching them to be water-safe. Swimming teachers then do a gentle transition from water-safety basics with you in the pool, to teaching little ones to swim, while you watch from the sidelines. Until your baby is potty trained, teachers require a swimming nappy to be worn in the pool.
So, if you are keen to do baby swimming lessons, one of the first things you will need is a swim nappy. We are very proud to sell the cutest swim nappies on the market- Mother Nature Swim nappies!
- Available in 2 sizes that cover weights from 7kg- 10 kg (size medium) and 11kg+ (size large)
- 3 sets of poppers on each side of the nappy, so you can get the fit just right
- Cute fabrics so that the nappy can easily be worn on its own (in indoor pools where sun exposure is not a concern)
- Front tie for nautical pizzazz
- Great used under MooMoo poppersuits when out in the sun
- Endorsed by swimming teachers
- Machine-washable and able to be used again and again
- Save money because you won’t ever need expensive disposable swim nappies
Please note that when in water, swimming nappies will not prevent urine from escaping, but are there to “catch a poo” (this is the same for a disposable swimming nappy). For outside the water, Mother Nature swim nappies do have a towelling inner to prevent leaks.
Click on this link to find out more.
Click on this link to buy one now.